This beautiful large salad combines the sweet taste of fresh plump strawberries with the cool smoothness of avocado and the spicy hot flavor of stone ground mustard, garlic, and apple cider vinegar dressing. From a taste standpoint, it is absolutely superb. And from a nutritional standpoint, it is an absolute powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and healthy fat to nourish the skin, hair, nails, and soul.
For a main course meal, add one serving of a quality protein either on top of the salad or plated next to the salad, and only one whole grain carb if desired. For my own Easy Skinny Life dinner tonight, I had a simple baked garlic chicken breast over one serving of wild & brown rice. Paired with this gorgeous huge salad on the second plate, it was such a filling winner!
Healthy Strawberry Avocado Salad Recipe
- Large Plateful of Spring Mix Lettuce, with both green and red leaves
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 large Celery, sliced
- Handful of Shredded Carrots
- 6 Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, sliced
Stone Ground Mustard, Garlic and Vinegar Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of pure Stone Ground Mustard (Or any spicy mustard, provided the ingredients contain no sugar or yellow coloring. Check the label for pureness and for the anti-inflammatory herb turmeric!)
- 2 large forkloads of Minced Garlic from jar
- 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Delicious and refreshing! You can’t get THIS supersized quality in a restaurant with a pure no-calorie dressing, that’s for certain. Enjoy it.