Good bye Dunkin’ Donuts! Every morning, I drive past a long line of cars at the local Dunkin’ Donuts drive-thru waiting patiently for a so-called “quick” breakfast, and every morning I am perplexed. I have a hunch most would say they don’t have time to eat at home, yet they wait in long car fumed lines at the local fast food place?
My protein packed Vegetable and Swiss Cheese Omelet breakfast takes 10-15 minutes to cook and eat, from start until finish. Why wait in line at a store for a breakfast with too much salt, sugar or white flour, only to inhale it in a car or at a desk, and then crash and burn by mid-morning from a sugar plummet or a lack of decent calories?
Wave goodbye to bad breakfast habits as you pass the fast-food places and give your body the quality nutrition and energy it needs to soar through your morning strong and calm until lunch! Eat the right breakfast; stay thin. It’s a fact.
10 Minute Vegetable & Swiss Cheese Omelet Recipe:
- Cook fast-chopped onions and mushrooms in several tablespoons of olive oil. Place on plate.
- Wipe off pan, spray lightly with olive oil, and cook 2 whisked eggs.
- Add spinach to onion/mushroom mix on plate, plus any spices on hand.
- Throw in mixed vegetables on one side of omelet when it is bubbling. Tear one slice of 2% Swiss Cheese in half and place both side by side on top of vegetables.
- Flip the egg over vegetable and Ta-Da!!